Attendance statistics for Councillor Nick Cottle
|Total expected attendances:||11
|Present as expected:
|| 100% of absences
|Absent (incl. apologies):||2
|In attendance, virtual:||1
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend, whether in person or virtually, in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- In attendance, virtual
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended virtually in a capacity other than committee member, for example a voluntary attendance out of personal interest for a topic being discussed. This includes committee members who have attended virtually, those members would not have voting rights if they have attended virtually.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
Other meeting statistics options
Meeting summary for Councillor Nick Cottle
||Full Council ,24/05/2023, 14:00
||Full Council ,26/07/2023, 14:00
||Local Community Network - Avalon and The Poldens ,19/07/2023, 19:00
||Planning Committee - East ,02/05/2023, 14:00
||Planning Committee - East ,06/06/2023, 14:00
||Planning Committee - East ,04/07/2023, 14:00
||Planning Committee - East ,01/08/2023, 14:00
||Planning Committee - East ,05/09/2023, 14:00
||Scrutiny Committee - Childrens and Families ,12/07/2023, 10:00
||In attendance, virtual |
||Scrutiny Committee - Corporate and Resources ,06/07/2023, 10:00
||Present, as expected, virtual |
||Scrutiny Committee - Corporate and Resources ,08/08/2023, 10:00
||Apologies, sent representative; Substituted by Councillor Mike Stanton |
||Scrutiny Committee - Corporate and Resources ,07/09/2023, 10:00
||Apologies, sent representative |