Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Councillor Hazel Prior-Sankey
This register of interests was published on Wednesday 5th June 2019, 10.51 am.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor Hazel Prior-Sankey being a Member/Co-opted Member of Somerset County Council, hereby give notice that I, my spouse or civil partner, or someone I am living with as if we were husband and wife or civil partner (defined as ‘partner’ in the rest of this Notice), have the following Disclosable Pecuniary Interests within the description set out in the Relevant Authorities (Disclosable Pecuniary Interests) Regulations 2012 and Somerset County Council’s Code of Conduct:
1. Employment, Office, Trade, Profession or Vocation. Please give details of any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain (i.e. profit, salary or benefit in kind), of yourself, or your partner.
Description of employment, job, vocation, trade or business.
Name of Employer, body, firm or company
Somerset County Council Pension
Host Family for Nightstop
YMCA Dulverton Group (reimbursements of expenses only)
Taunton Team Chaplaincy Trust
Street Pastor Coordinator
2. Sponsorship. Please give details of any person or body (other than the County Council) who has made any payment to you, or your partner, in respect of election expenses or any expenses you have incurred in carrying out your duties as a County Councillor.
Name of Person or Body making Payments
Taunton Deane Liberal Democrats
3. Securities: Interests in Companies. Please give details of body which has a place of business or owns land in the County Council’s area and in which you, or your partner, have a beneficial interest (a shareholding) of more than £25,000 (nominal value) or more than 1/100th of the total share issue of that body (whichever is the lower) or if there is more than one class of share, the total nominal value of shares in any class of that body of more than 1/100th of the total shares of that class
Details of Body
4. Contracts: for Goods, Works or Services with the Council. Please give details of any current, existing contracts for goods, works or services between the County Council and you, or your partner, or any body, firm or company by which you, or you partner, are employed or own or have a beneficial interest, as referred to at 3 above.
5. Landholdings and Licenses in the Area. Please give the address or other description (sufficient to identify the location) of any land or property in the County Council’s area in which you, or your partner, have a beneficial interest, and indicate the nature of that beneficial interest, whether as the owner, lessee or tenant, including land in which you, or your partner, may have a licence, alone or with others, to occupy for a period of one month or longer. You must include the land and house you, or your partner, live in.
Address/Description of Land
Nature of Interest in Land
78 Bacon Drive Taunton TA1 2LH
Chaplaincy Offices, First Floor, East Wing, The Market House, Fore Street, Taunton, TA1 1JD
6. Corporate Tenancies: Land leased from Somerset County Council. Please give the address or other description (sufficient to identify the location) of any land leased or licensed from the County Council by you, or your partner, or any body firm or company by which you, or your partner, are employed or own or have a beneficial interest (as specified at 3 above).
Address/Description of Property
Nature of Interest in Property
7. Membership of Other Bodies. Please give details of your membership of, or any position of general control or management, of any relevant bodies as set out in the note (PLEASE READ). Please note that you do not have to give details of any memberships held by your partner in this section.
Name of Organisation
Taunton Flower Show
Hestercombe Gardens Trust
St James Church Taunton
The Liberal Democrat Party
Association of Liberal Democrat Councillors
Taunton Charter Trustee
Somerset West and Taunton member
Somerset West and Taunton Council
I Councillor Hazel Prior-Sankey recognise that if I fail to comply with the Code of Conduct for Members of Somerset County Council or: (i) omit any information that should be included in this Notice, (ii) give false or misleading information; or (iii) do not tell the County Council of any changes to this Notice or new interests I acquire, that may be a criminal offence and/or the matter may be referred to the Council’s Standards Committee for investigation.