Venue: JMR - Somerset West and Taunton Council
Contact: Michael Bryant on 01823 359048 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Declarations of Interest
The Committee will consider the accuracy of the minutes (To Follow).
Public Question Time
The Chair will allow members of the public to present a petition on any matter within the Committee’s remit. Questions or statements about the matters on the agenda for this meeting will be taken at the time when the matter is considered and after the Case Officers have made their presentations. Each speaker will be allocated 3 minutes. The length of public question time will be no more than 30 minutes.
The Committee Resolved in respect of Planning Application No. 1/53/18/00012
(a) that planning permission be GRANTED subject to:
- the access road and junction to be maintained in good condition and the surface to be consolidated near the junction with the main road, to prevent contamination of the highway by debris from vehicle tyres;
- improved visibility splays through the removal of the first layer of concrete blocks, reduction of bunding and maintenance of vegetation at the access;
- dust suppression measures to include the sheeting of vehicles to prevent impact on the local area
- wheel washing facilities to be provided, to prevent contamination of the highway by debris from vehicle tyres
- the introduction of a 10mph speed limit for the access road;
- a landscaping plan providing for the maintenance and enhancement of the boundary hedgerows, and replacement of any tree, shrub or vegetation that dies within 5 years;
(b) that authority to undertake any minor non-material editing which may be necessary to the wording of those Conditions be delegated to the Strategic Commissioning Manager, Economy and Planning
Any Other Business of Urgency
The Chair may raise any items of urgent business.