Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. Agreed that Appendices 01-03 & 08 be treated as exempt information and be treated in confidence, as the case for the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing that information.
2. Approved the use of a waiver to Contract Standing Orders for the proposed contract award to Shared Lives South West
3. Approved the award of a contract to Shared Lives South West, for a period of up to two years with an option to extend by a further year, to deliver care and support services across Somerset Shared Lives Schemes.
4. Delegated authority to the Director of Adult Social Care and Director of Finance to negotiate and agree the commercial terms of the contract with Shared Lives South West, including as to the allocation of pension liabilities;
5. Delegated authority to the Director of Adult Social Care, in consultation with the County Solicitor, to negotiate, conclude and enter into the contract with Shared Lives South West;
ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS CONSIDERED: As set out in the officer report
REASON FOR DECISION: As set out in the officer report
Publication date: 15/08/2019
Date of decision: 14/08/2019
Decided at meeting: 14/08/2019 - Cabinet